Self-storage can be the perfect addition to any business. So we’ve put together a list of some businesses you can run out of a storage unit.
- eBay / Amazon seller: If your business involves storing stock that you sell online, then a unit could be the ideal place to store your inventory safe and securely.
- Charities: With an ever increasing amount of stock from donations. Charity shops may find a storage unit will provide them with some extra space they may not find in their shops.
- Video Business: Running a videography business often comes with a lot of equipment, such as tripods, spare parts, lighting etc. Storing all of your gear in a storage unit could be ideal, plus you’ll be able to come and go 24/7.
- Photo studio: A photo studio would run similarly to a videography business, whereby you could store all your equipment that you aren’t needing for your current projects.
- Contractors- If you’re a contractor, be it a bricklayer, carpenter, plumber or electrician, the chances are you’ll have a large amount of equipment you’ll need to keep safe. A storage unit could be a great alternative to storing tools in your van.
- Fashion Designers: If you’re in the fashion industry, you will likely be needing somewhere to keep all of your creations. Storing them in self-storage will provide a safe and secure option to your business.
- Event organisers: Events and trade shows often bring a lot of equipment with them. A storage unit might be the perfect place to keep: stand structures, graphics, brochures, samples or event furniture.
- Sports / gym clubs: Do you run a gym or sports club? Finding somewhere to store your additional equipment like a treadmill or some old barbells and weights can be difficult. A dry shipping container could keep all your spare equipment safe until you need it again.
- Luxury item seller: Selling luxury items will require a lot of safety, due to their high value. Most storage sites have a variety of security measures to keep your items secure and protected.
- Car repairs / Mechanics: Need somewhere to store pare parts or car tyres? A storage unit should be ideal to keep everything in perfect condition until you need it.
If you think you are in need of business storage solutions, get in touch with us today and we’ll be more than happy to help you out.